Rivers of Living Water

Rivers of Living Water
"Out of your innermost being will flow rivers of living water." John 7:38

Thursday, October 21, 2021

WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE

 

"When push comes to shove..."
"When all else fails..."
"When I come to the end of my rope..."
"When I come to the end of MY rope 
         I'll tie a knot and hang on!"

There's got to be a better way - and I believe God has provided one.
Jesus says, 

"I am with you always." 
"I will supply all your needs according to My riches." 
"I will never leave you or forsake you." 
"In Me all My promises as YES and AMEN." 
"I know the plans I have for you - to give you a future and a hope."
"I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you."

Tie a knot in His rope, and He will hold you and strengthen you so that you never feel the need to push and shove, you will not be overcome by failure, and you will never come to the end of a rope again. Our God is faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment