Rivers of Living Water

Rivers of Living Water
"Out of your innermost being will flow rivers of living water." John 7:38

Monday, October 5, 2020

 

Maybe it's only me, but I find I have to check my resolve numerous times each day to ensure I am walking in the goodness and grace of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Voices bombard, situations spring up, 'normal' is not normal, and this isolation is deafening. When I read God's exhortations in Scripture each day, I am reminded HE ALONE has the power to keep me walking IN HIM.

So, for the umpteenth time this week (it is only Monday!), I turn my gaze to the Author and Perfecter, the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End - He who WAS, who IS and who IS TO COME - and I am reminded the harvest is just around the corner. I am reminded it is time, today and every day, to sing to the Lord a new song. He is worthy of my praise.
Blessings!
Sue






3 comments:

  1. Hi Sue. My sister in law, sharon, introduced me to the bound book you gave her, Fear Not. I am so appreciative of your truth-filled Biblical perspectives with verses included. Thank you, Darlene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, I am not used to having people comment on my posts and so this is a really late response to you. Sharon has talked much of you, so I feel I know you. Thank you for your kind words. I love God's Word and pray for God to speak His love and truth through me. Thanks again, and GOD BLESS YOU Darlene!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Sue. My sister in law, sharon, introduced me to the bound book you gave her, Fear Not. I am so appreciative of your truth-filled Biblical perspectives with verses included. Thank you, Darlene

    ReplyDelete