Rivers of Living Water

Rivers of Living Water
"Out of your innermost being will flow rivers of living water." John 7:38

Sunday, December 22, 2019

BASHIRAH, THE GLAD TIDINGS CAMEL

Merry Christmas everyone! 
I am sharing one of the Christmas stories I've written and illustrated, complete with a whimsical song young and old seem to enjoy. It is copyrighted but not published yet, and I hope you will enjoy and share it freely.

This is actually the first in a series of 8 children's Christmas stories I wrote for my grandchildren, and it premiered at my family Christmas gathering in 2008. I just finished the illustrations this year so it was time to share it again.

Bashira, the Glad Tidings Camel, is excited to take you along on his journey to Bethlehem. May the Lord Jesus, the reason for this amazing holiday, grant you peace and joy this Christmas.

With much Aloha!  Sue Sargis

No comments:

Post a Comment